Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It had to happen sometime . . .

Every morning after Annika wakes up, she smiles. She's definitely a morning person. However, she also takes that time to work on some gas that, I'm assuming, she has collected overnight. This morning it also sounded like she was working on some poo so I gave her a little extra time to get it all out before I changed her diaper. When I opened it up, much to my surprise there was nothing there! I took off her diaper and started to clean her cute little tushie when she started grunting again and, before I knew it, projectile poo hit me in the arm. My daughter just pooed on me from 6 inches away (and then smiled about it)!!

At least she has good aim - it only got on me, nothing else!

2 comments:

  1. Consider yourself initiated! My sister's first such episode reduced her to tears and begging for a vacation, quickly followed by laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed and laughed - there's really not much more you can do. And at 6:30 in the morning, I was too tired to do much else. It's amazing how much her smile can make even being pooed on worth it :)

    ReplyDelete