Monday, May 2, 2011

5 months - where is the time going?

In an effort to keep new pictures coming, I thought it was probably time for me to update. I know I have a few excuses for being remiss - mommydom, teaching a class at St. Michael's College, sleep - but I'm not going to use them (well, I guess I just did :)). Anyhow, we finally found an alternative to the exersaucer that we like - and Annika loves it:

She looks so small in this thing!


And clearly loves it!

The moment we put her in it she cracked a huge smile.


We're constantly amazed at the ways in which she changes day to day. She's started rolling on her own and belly laughing. She reaches out to be picked up and is clearly ready for solids as she reaches for everything we eat and drink and watches as we dine. That's coming up in a couple weeks - we'll keep you posted!

As the warm weather makes it way in, we spend more and more time outside, in the carrier or the stroller walking around Middlebury. Though we're not the best with taking pictures, we're working on being better and more camera-crazy parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment