Friday, November 19, 2010

An attempt to amuse and inform

In response to a friend's request, now that I'm officially post-date ( the PC version of overdue) I'll try to post something everyday to keep everyone informed.

Yesterday our wonderful doula, Elizabeth, came over to show us some acupressure points that might help to encourage labor. Later that night, as we relaxed watching episodes of Deadwood, Stephen applied what we had learned. Nothing. Today I went to a naturopath who specializes in prenatal and labor acupuncture. She found the spots quickly and though I haven't really had any cramping the Braxton Hicks have picked up and intensified. Here's to hoping that that turns into something more productive very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I hope the acupuncture and acupressure work for you. Try to enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete