Friday, November 5, 2010

Just a little update

So, had my 38 week (!!) appointment with the midwife yesterday. We finally had our car seat inspected and installed. I still haven't packed our bags for the birthing center but I figure that's okay (maybe it's just wishful thinking).

Everything looks good. Turklet has moved down but is not yet fully engaged. I'm expecting we won't see the little squirt until we're supposed to (I'm hoping not too much later!). The heart is sounding great - strong and steady - and this kid can move!

Anyhoo, I'm feeling okay if only a little tired and filled to capacity. I'm not yet in full waddle mode but am noticing the increased effort to roll over in bed and to put the harnesses on the dogs for our daily walk. Moving a little slower but still chuggin' along!

No comments:

Post a Comment